11 Oct 2011

Versace for H&M is arriving!


Henes und Mauritz is one of my favorite stores in Portugal. 
Donatella is one in a million fashion designers, I love her!!
Guess my excitement when I read the news and realised that Versace was doing an H&M line (yeeeey).


The H&M store has created special collections with some of the best designers in the world. I'm talking about Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Comme des Garçons, Jimmy Choo, most recently, Lanvin, and now, the most wanted Versace!


The woman's line goes for dresses with studs, leather and bold prints, amazing acessories and glamurous jewellery.
Donatella didn't forget the men's line, with dinner jackets, belts and men's jewellery.
There will be also available a spring Collection for H&M in countries which have online shopping service. Unfortunately, Portugal is not one of them yet.


The Versace Collection will be launched November 17!!
Here you can have a preview of it.









The release from H&M and Donatella


 I'm waiting since June. Can't wait much longer (grrrrr)
Hope it won't be too expensive. Leather jackets, party dresses and heels and....... DONNA MIA!!
Who's excited?

0 comentários:

Post a Comment