13 Mar 2012

My ALDO neon flats


Yesterday, I was invited for the launch of ALDO Shoes Spring/Summer 2012 collection. 
I got the opportunity to know more about their trends and next must-haves for the season.
Colors. Patterns. Crazy designs. Flora prints. And more.
I must say: Amazing collection!

Loved their high-heels but when it comes to daily bases I sometimes prefer comfy flats.
I was obsessed with their yellow neon flats and at the end they were given to me as a gift.

Neon is definitely the color. The fashion statement on my feet!!
 See here in detail.


Ontem, fui convidada para a apresentação da nova coleção da ALDO Primavera/Verão 2012, onde tive a oportunidade de conhecer em pormenor as novas tendências e peças a não perder da marca.
Cores. Padrões. Gráficos. Estampados florais.
Uma coleção ao estilo ALDO. Nem mais.

Adorei os novos sapatos altos mas no dia-a-dia costumo preferir uns sapatos confortáveis.
Por isso, não tirei os olhos desta sabrinas amarelo neon que no fim, me foram dadas como presente.

Neon é definitivamente a cor. Agora nos meus pés!!
Vê aqui em detalhe.
Thanks to/ Agradecimento

0 comentários:

Post a Comment